Print Friendly Recipe
- From Jimi B's unfamous culinary kitchen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 4 flour tortillas
- Your favorite salsa
- Sour cream (fresh)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) of grated cheese (cheddar or your favorite)
- 1 can of vegitarian refried beans
- 2 potatoes (Idaho or your favorite state)
- Grated lettuce (your favorite kind)
- Gwawk-a-moulee (translated: guacomole)
- All-ivs (translated: olives - this one took a little thought )
- Your favorite mushrooms
- Bran flakes (we use wheaties)
- Cook reefer beans.
- Fry potato wedges.
- Load it into the tortillas (Ed.)
- Put on desired toppings.
- Give left-overs to your favorite dog or slave (we don't condone slavery or salvation or salvitation.)
- Scatter favorite bran flakes upon floor and dance the tango or favorite dance.
- This will be very sexy so drink lots of water and don't mary a canary.
- This is a combo of two other recipes. It is
from the contaminated minds of two stinky
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.