Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). canned tomatoes
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). basil
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 40 single soda crackers
- 10 oz (280 grm). sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- parmesan cheese
- Mix everything together except parmesan cheese.
- Put into a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Men love it. My husband was always asked to
bring it to the Super Bowl party at our firehouse
every year. When we moved from the area the guys
asked for my recipe. It's also known as Super
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.