Print Friendly Recipe
- Woodbridge Vintage Barrel Chips
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Woodbridge Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup (225 ml) Woodbridge Vintage Barrel Chips
- salt & pepper to taste
- Mix honey and wine. Rub 1/2 of mixture over chicken and set aside.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in the grill.
- When coals are heated to white, add the Woodbridge Vintage Barrel Chips. If the fire flares up mist the chips with water.
- For gas grills: Pre-heat grill for ten minutes on high. Lower heat to medium-high, then add chips, mist if necessary.
- When the chips start to smoke place the chicken, breast side down, on the cooking grid directly over the fire.
- Grill and sear for 5 minutes.
- Close grill lid and smoke for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through the cooking process. Check for doneness, smoke until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from grill and cover with remaining honey/wine mixture.
- Serve with remaining Woodbridge Sauvignon Blanc if desired.
- Bon Appetit!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.