Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Form in small balls of about 1 inch diameter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Press balls in criss-cross pattern with fork tines to flatten.
- Bake 6 - 9 minutes (adjust time for crisper/softer cookies)
- Let cool before removing from cookie sheet.
- This recipe came from a cookbook that is no
longer in print to my knowledge. When the
ingredients of the recipe are shared with
friends, people find it unbelievable that there
are only 3 ingredients and no flour -- hence the
name. This is a perfect recipe for getting the
kids involved in cooking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.