Print Friendly Recipe
- Bob Ganster
- 2 gal. chicken broth
- 2 qt. of heavy cream
- 1 lb (.5 kg). of ham diced
- l lb. of swiss cheese diced
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) of chicken, diced
- 2 small onions diced
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) celery diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large stock pot place broth, ham, chicken, celery, onion, and bring to boil.
- In medium pot place: heavy cream and swiss cheese, heat until cheese is melted.
- Add cheese to large pot and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Thicken with corn starch.
- Bring to boil, then serve.
- My son makes at Diamond Run Golf Club and he
can't make enough of it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.