Print Friendly Recipe
- "Borrowed" from The Embers, Mt. Pleasant, MI - Lisa McCoy
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) frozen peas, thawed
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) regular or fat free Miracle Whip
- Put peas and peanuts in a medium bowl.
- Gently fold in Miracle Whip until all legumes are coated evenly.
- I went to college in Mt. Pleasant, and my
roommate worked at The Embers. This salad was
one of the favorites there at the time. We asked
her how they make it, and she gave us this. It
is sooooo good, and would go well with their
wonderful pork chops. I've switched to the fat
free dressing, and it is just as good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2013 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.