Print Friendly Recipe
- Talbot family
- 1 lb (.5 kg) hot pork sausage
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion white onion, chopped
- 1 32 oz (896 grm) can of whole tomatoes, chopped, reserve liquid
- 16 oz (448 grm) of sour cream
- 16 oz (448 grm) of cream cheese
- 8 chopped hot chili peppers, or substitute your favorite hot peppers to taste
- Brown sausage, drain fat.
- To a large cooking pot, add all ingredients.
- Add the tomato liquid.
- Cook on medium heat for 1-2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Serve in individual bowls with dip chips.
- Best with Tortilla Chips.
I got the recipe from Bill M. at the IRS in
Kansas City (thus Bill's dip). It's easy to
make, and you can substitute fat free ingredients
if you wish, without affecting the taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.