Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg) cheese filled tortellini
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) proscuitto ham
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) smoked turkey
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked fresh peas
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) chopped garlic (or more to taste)
- Cook and drain tortellini. Rinse with cold water.
- Place tortellini in large bowl and toss with 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil.
- Cut meat into 1/4 inch strips.
- Julienne carrots and peppers.
- Toss everything with tortellini.
- Whisk parsley, garlic and remaining oil.
- Pour over tortellini and eat.
- This salad is good with extra garlic added. It tastes even better the next day!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.