Print Friendly Recipe
- Patti Kean - dietician
- 2 8 oz (224 grm) tender top sirloin steaks (other types of steak can be substituted but certainly use a tender steak)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) your favorite regular barbecue sauce
- 4 drops of hickory smoke flavoring
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). seasoned pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine
- Mince garlic.
- Mix all ingredients well in large baking dish.
- Marinate steaks in mixture for 1 1/2 hours then place on hot barbecue.
- Do not over cook steak as this will make it tough. (If it's to be well done, make it "just" well done.)
- Serve with sauteed mushrooms over top, baked potatoes and fresh caesar salad.
- Bon appetit!
- A simple Canadian standard barbecue recipe that
will impress your friends and can be made in
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.