Print Friendly Recipe
- Michelle Leiby
- 1 lb (.5 kg). elbow macaroni
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bacon
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). American cheese
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). oil
- 1 soup can of milk
- Fry bacon into crispy (not burnt) pieces; drain on a napkin.
- Boil water.
- Add oil and macaroni and cook until done.
- In medium sauce pan, add tomato soup, milk, and cheese, and stir until thick. Do not boil. Keep at least 6 or 7 pieces of cheese for the top of the casserole.
- Once macaroni is done, drain well and put into a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Break up bacon into pieces and mix into the macaroni.
- Add the soup mixture and stir, making sure the macaroni is even in the pan and the soup is evenly distributed.
- Lay remaining pieces of cheese over macaroni.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is completely melted over the top.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes to set.
- Serve with a salad.
- My Grandmother introduced this to me almost 25
years ago and I've shared it with many friends.
My entire family makes this recipe and we all
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.