Print Friendly Recipe
- Mike's Steak Place Happy Trails Resort, Surprise AZ
- 4 oz (112 grm). Canola or other oil
- 3 oz (84 grm). Cider Vinegar
- 1 oz (28 grm). Balsamic Vinegar
- 6 oz (168 grm). water
- 1 t salt
- 1 t hot chili powder
- 1 t oregano
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 t fresh ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with lid.
- Let stand at room temperature for a day, or warm to about 120 degrees (50 C.) for 1 to 2 minutes then let stand for an hour to blend.
- Put meat and marinade in plastic baggie with steaks, stew meat or chops for an hour before grilling... the results are amazing...enjoy!!!
- Besides being excellent for flavor, and
completely natural, this marinade works wonders
with tough beef.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.