Print Friendly Recipe
- Robert Hacker
- 2 packages graham crackers, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margerine, melted
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz (448 grm). sour cream
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Press into bottom of 9 inch by 4 inch springform pan.
- Set aside.
- Place 1 package cream cheese and 1 egg into large mixer bowl.
- Beat on low speed to combine.
- Repeat with the remaining cream cheese and eggs.
- Increase mixer speed to medium.
- Add granulated sugar.
- Beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour into prepared springform pan.
- Bake in center of oven at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 to 60 minutes (until top of cake is light brown).
- Remove cake from oven.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes. Cake will fall a little.
- Combine sour cream and condensed milk.
- Pour over cake.
- Bake additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- To make this a chocolate cheesecake:
- Add 4 tbsp (60 ml) cocoa to the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake as directed above.
- When completely cooled (overnight), sprinkle top of cheesecake with miniature chocolate chips.
- You can also use chocolate graham crackers in the crust.
- People tell me this is the best cheesecake they
have ever eaten. They say it is even better
than New York cheesecakes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.