Print Friendly Recipe
- Karoline Baldwin- Kara9718
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) (1 stick) of margarine or butter
- 1 8 oz (224 grm) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectionary sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) Cool Whip
- 1 cup (225 ml) of peanut butter
- 1 small box of instant cocolate pudding
- 1 small box of instant vanilla pudding
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) of milk
- Cool Whip ( as much as desired )
- chopped pecans ( optional )
- cherries (optional )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) and spray a 13 inch by 9 inch pan lightly with Pam.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans, and the margarine by hand until well blended.
- Press the dough into the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a light golden brown. Let cool before adding any other layers.
- Mix the cream cheese, confectionary sugar, and 1 cup (225 ml) of Cool Whip together until well blended and smooth.
- Spread on top of the cooled crust.
- Spread the peanut butter on top of the first layer.
- Mix the chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding and milk (this is how much the boxes of pudding calls for) until thick.
- Spread on top of the second layer.
- Spread Cool Whip on top of the third layer (I usually use what remains of a medium container of Cool Whip ) as you desire.
- If you desire, sprinkle more chopped nuts and cherries onto the top of the dessert.
- Chill. If you want you can eat it right away, but after you cut your slices, place the remaining dessert in the refrigerator so that the Cool Whip won't melt.
- ENJOY!!! :O
- A mouth watering dessert with a pecan crust.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.