Print Friendly Recipe
- Michelle Wilmore
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). blue shark
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) balsmic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter
- Cut shark into three pieces.
- Mix in a bowl 1/2 cup (125 ml) of flour with salt and pepper.
- Wash shark, and pat dry.
- Heat frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Dredge shark into flour mixture and place into pan.
- Cook for only about four minutes per side, then remove from pan, cover and set aside.
- Heat butter in sauce pan.
- Add 2 tbsp (30 ml). of flour and brown.
- In a cup, mix balsmic vinegar and wine, then add the mixture to the sauce pan and slowly stir on low heat.
- Lastly stir in raspberries.
- Slowly stir on low heat until sauce thickens, remove from stove and serve.
- Serve shark with a little sauce on top.
- I have made this recipe quite a few times, it is
absolutely delicious! It also does not have a
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.