Print Friendly Recipe
- JoBanker1 -- found this surfing the web
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 oz (112 grm) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) powdered ginger
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) onion flakes
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) bourbon
- Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate overnight.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.), basting frequently for 90 minutes or until well browned.
- If you double the recipe make sure that the chicken is in a single layer.
- I can find this at the mall at a cajun restuarant.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.