Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). package cream cheese (low fat)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cumin
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped cooked chicken
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (reduced fat)
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream (low or non fat)
- fajita seasoning, to taste
- **Low-/non-fat ingredients do not have a negative impact on the taste because of spices.
- refried beans and spanish rice, serving suggestion
- Fry or bake chicken, season with fajita seasoning.
- In bowl, combine cream cheese, milk, salt & cumin.
- Add chicken and stir until well combined.
- Spoon chicken mix into tortillas and roll up.
- Place filled tortillas seam side down into greased baking dish.
- In bowl combine soup, sour cream, and a splash of milk.
- Pour mixture over chicken and sprinkle with some of the cheese.
- Cover with foil, bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with remaining cheese, return to oven for 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve with refried beans and spanish rice.
- Can be made a day ahead. After baking, it can be frozen and reheated.
- Best thing I got out of dating a guy in college,
his mom gave me this receipe. You can use "full
fat" ingredients or low-/non-fat ones; either one
tastes great. Original recipe claims 6 servings;
I've found one batch pretty much does 2-4 folks,
depends how many enchiladas you want.
Very naughty and very good!
Pairs well with White Zinfandel wine.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.