Print Friendly Recipe
- Rich tasting chicken dish
- Dawn Lyons (Dawson)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 slices of American or cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- salt, pepper and parsley
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of cheese.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast (in an X formation).
- Place in a casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the soups and the milk.
- Pour mixture over the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper and parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
- Soups can be used like a gravy.
- You can substitute ham for bacon - just place a pile of ham on top of the chicken and cheese.
- Favorite recipe of the Dawson's in Kentucky -
Created by Tracey MacDonald (Dawson).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.