Print Friendly Recipe
- Jonathan Seydel / Firkin Brew Pub
- 1 qt heavy cream
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine
- 1 t white pepper
- 1 T paprika
- 2 T capers
- 2 T honey
- 1 T chopped parsley
- cornstarch to thicken
- Reduce cream by 1/4 (over medium-low heat, stirring frequently so it doesn't burn)
- Add remaining ingredients except for cornstarch.
- Bring to gentle boil and thicken to desired consistency.
- Salt and white pepper to taste.
- Just a quick and unique sauce we served over
grilled chicken breast.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.