Print Friendly Recipe
- Vanessa Beer
- 3 large chicken breasts, split, skinned and boned
- salt, to taste
- 6 thin slices lean baked ham
- 6 oz (168 grm). Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dry white wine
- Place chicken breasts, boned side up on a board.
- With meat mallet lightly pound each to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut cheese into 6 sticks.
- Season with salt.
- Place a ham slice and cheese stick on each chicken breast.
- Tuck in the sides jelly roll fashion, pressing to seal.
- Tie securely.
- Coat rolls with flour.
- Lightly brown in butter.
- Place in baking dish.
- Brown mushrooms, water and wine in a skillet.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover, and bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven one hour or until chicken is tender.
- This recipe is French. I obtained it while
cooking for a culture day in my high school
I was not able to find this recipe anywhere else,
and thought it might be helpful to someone.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.