Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 chicken breast halves
- 4 oz (112 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bourbon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white wine
- 1 tsp (5 ml) powdered ginger
- Mix all the marinade ingredients except wine, and pour over chicken pieces in a zip lock bag.
- Let stand (turning often) for several hours.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour (baste frequently).
- Remove chicken from oven.
- Pour juices into sauce pan, heat and add wine.
- Serve over chicken.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.