Print Friendly Recipe
- A pasta dish with mushrooms
- 3 oz (84 grm). butter
- 1 lb (.5 kg). mushrooms
- 1 onion, diced finely
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 ml) teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) cream or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh chopped parsely
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fettucine noodles
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onions, garlic salt and pepper until golden.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring until soft.
- Stir in cream and herbs and cook 5 minutes to thicken.
- Add lemon juice and sauce; stir and remove from heat.
- Cook noodles in salted boiling water.
- Pour sauce over hot pasta and toss well.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.