Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) ground venison or beef
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cans tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder or crushed garlic (optional)
- 1 package chili seasoning
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- In a large skillet cook bacon, remove bacon and drain on paper towel, save drippings.
- Brown hamburger and onions in drippings.
- Add the tomato soup, and chili seasoning.
- Let simmer for about ten minutes.
- After simmering, layer the hamburger in a 9 x 14 inch baking dish.
- Layer in the corn.
- Layer in the bacon strips, or crush bacon and spread on top of corn.
- Mix corn bread batter (a little runny), and spread on top of other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until corn bread mix is golden brown.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.