Print Friendly Recipe
- Miriam P. Posvolsky
- 1 lb (.5 kg) fettuccini
- 4 T butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) fresh cream or heavy cream
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper and pinch nutmeg to taste
- Cook mushrooms and shallot in 2 T butter uuntil all liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in cream.
- Add a pinch nutmeg.
- Bring to a boil. Set aside. Check seasonings.
- Cook fettuccini al dente in plenty of boiling salted water, then drain.
- Stir into sauce, bring to a boil, and stir in the rest of the butter.
- Sprinkle parmesan and serve.
- This is a very easy and simple recipe, but tastes
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.