Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) boiling water
- sifted confectioners' sugar, as needed
- 3 - 4 drops essence of peppermint (peppermint oil is preferred)
- Add boiling water to butter and stir until melted.
- Add sifted sugar, a little at a time, and the peppermint. Continue adding in the sugar until the mixture is pliable and can be easily molded into shapes or pressed into candy molds.
- Food coloring paste may be added if desired.
- I guessed on the amount of servings, because it
all depends on how you mold it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.