Print Friendly Recipe
- Jan Hill
- 1 stick (1/4 lb (.1 kg).) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) whipping cream
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). bag of confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) butter flavoring
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) peppermint oil (or 1 tsp (5 ml) extract)
- Leave butter at room temperature until soft.
- Heat cream until warm.
- Mix all ingredients by hand.
- It will be stiff, so you may have to use hands to knead until smooth.
- Add color as desired and continue to mix by kneading.
- Press into mint molds to form.
- Remove from forms.
- Place on waxed paper.
- Let set overnight to dry.
- Turn and let other side dry.
- Store in covered container.
- These keep a long time, and freeze well.
- I use this recipe to make mints for weddings for
which I also do cakes. It is a very easy recipe
as well as very good. I always get compliments
on these mints. They are time consuming to make
if you are not experienced.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.