Print Friendly Recipe
- Mike Hoyt, Italian Cottage, Bend, Oregon
- 5 Tiger Prawns (16-24 count)
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) pesto
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) capers
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) minced garlic
- 1/2 tomato, cut into large pieces
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) coarse grind black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cracked red pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- cooked pasta
- Heat olive oil in skillet.
- Saute prawns till done on one side.
- Flip prawns and add lemon juice, garlic, tomatoes, pepper, pesto, dijon, and capers; saute for about one minute.
- Add heavy cream; heat gently and let thicken.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.
- This is a dish we serve in the restaraunt where I
work. Many lovers of seafood will enjoy this
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.