Print Friendly Recipe
- Pam - email@example.com
- 1 loaf French Baguette
- 10 oz (280 grm). frozen spinach; thawed, drained and chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 small Vidalia onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sour cream
- salt to taste
- minced garlic, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cut baguette into slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Combine all other ingredients.
- Spread spinach mixture on bread slices and bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until edges of bread begin to brown.
- Finish by broiling for 1 to 2 minutes.
- The spinach mixture is also delicious as a cold dip with crackers or crudite.
- We go to a party every New Years Day. The hosts
always offer the best food . . . appetizers,
gumbo, grilled veggies, etc. They called this
Greek Spinach Melts. We made a couple of
changes to suit our tastes and now we enjoy
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.