Print Friendly Recipe
- D. Mills
- 1 can Hormel Hot Chili with Beans (15 oz)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. of your favorite tortilla chips
- Spread softened cream cheese on serving dish. I use a round white Corning dish about 10 inches or so diameter.
- Spread Hormel Chili evenly on top with spoon.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar on top of chili.
- When ready to serve, microwave on high just until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes.
- You can make it in 30 seconds, it disappears just
about that fast. People never believe you when
you give them the recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.