Print Friendly Recipe
- Ali on AOL
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 4 chicken breasts, halved and skinned
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen orange juice
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) bourbon
- Brown chicken in butter on medium heat.
- Add the orange juice; simmer until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Add bourbon to orange juice in the pan. Mix well.
- Place chicken back in the sauce.
- Heat thoroughly and serve immediately with the sauce over the chicken.
- Note: Chicken thighs could be used instead of chicken breasts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.