Print Friendly Recipe
- Teresa Aulds
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, deboned, and diced or shredded.
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 box Mexican Velvetta processed cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package flour tortillas
- Melt cheese, add chicken and soup. Microwave until hot.
- Add sour cream and stir.
- Layer bottom of pan with tortillas.
- Top with layer of chicken mixture.
- Layer more tortillas and mixture until the mixture is gone.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) until heated all the way through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.