Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter
- 4 cloves crushed fresh garlic
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) capers
- 1 large bunch of arugula or basil (1 cup (225 ml) washed)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chicken broth
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 8 filets of flounder.
- If you cannot get arugula or basil, use asparagus, or whatever green you like. Find something in the frige.
- In a large sauce pan, heat oil and butter until melted.
- Add garlic and saute until garlic is softened.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for about 4 minutes on a low simmer, until arugula is wilted.
- Pour over the fish and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes at 420 degrees (225 C.).
- It is easy and everyone loves it.
- I had a lunch with a sauce over the fish that was
like this one. I went home and made a similar
one, but added some extra ingredients.
The sauce is really good over any seafood.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.