Print Friendly Recipe
- Barbara in Big D
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can frozen limeade
- 3 oz (84 grm). Contreau (or Triple Sec)
- 3 oz (84 grm). can tequila (or more, if you dare)
- Put ingredients into blender and blend.
- Add ice to fill blender jar, and blend well.
- Serve immediately in glasses rimmed with salt.
- The margaritas can also be made in advance and stored in the freezer. Let stand for 5 minutes or so to soften a bit before serving.
- These are THE BEST margaritas, very much like the
best Tex-Mex restaurants in Dallas prepare.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.