Print Friendly Recipe
- Nikki L Weaver
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground turkey or beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 cans ranch-style beans
- 1 package Velvetta slices
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of diced Rotel tomatoes and green chilies
- crushed tortilla chips
- chili powder
- garnish of choice
- Combine meat and chopped onion in skillet.
- Brown meat and chopped onion, seasoning with chili powder to taste.
- Drain meat.
- In a 9 by 13 inch casserole dish, make a thin layer of crushed tortilla chips.
- Next layer the meat mixture.
- Next layer the ranch style beans.
- Next layer the Velvetta slices.
- Next layer the black olives.
- Next make another thin layer of crushed tortilla chips.
- In a blender mix the can of cream of chicken soup and rotel tomatoes until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the casserole.
- Bake in a 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 45 minutes.
- You can garnish with chives, tomatoes, more black olives, or whatever you desire.
- Tex-Mex culture.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.