Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 whole mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional) - wear gloves and remove seeds. More jalapenos may be used if desired (and you're brave)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red onion, chopped
- 1 lime or lemon, juice only
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). honey
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). fresh salmon
- cooked rice
- Broil Salmon, and keep warm.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
- Top the salmon with salsa.
- Serve over rice.
- Serve the extra salsa on the side.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.