Print Friendly Recipe
- Leah @styxs
- For Crust:
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) granulated sugar
- For Filling:
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 sticks margarine (1 cup)
- 2 eggs
- For Topping:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 container whip cream (cool whip)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and granulated sugar in 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Spread, press and chill while preparing filling.
- Mix powdered sugar, margarine and eggs.
- Beat for 20 minutes. VERY IMPORTANT!
- Pour into crust.
- Layer bananas.
- Layer crushed pineapple.
- Layer cool whip.
- Sprinkle nuts and decorate with maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours, keep chilled.
- You can vary this recipe by changing the toppings. For example: add or substitute chocolate syrup, strawberries or strawberry syrup.
- Just a really good desert from my mother-in-law
in Louisiana. Do not eat too much. It is really
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.