Print Friendly Recipe
- Trudy Bozowski
- 1 lb (.5 kg). chicken breast, cut in strips or cubes
- 1 cup (225 ml) green onions, choppped
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chicken broth
- fresh mushrooms, as much as desired, sliced
- thyme, garlic, pepper, onion powder to taste (try 1/2 tsp (2 ml). each to start)
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooking wine. mixed with a little water or wine)
- hot cooked rice
- Fry chicken in a bit of cooking oil until pink is gone.
- Add chopped onions and cut mushrooms.
- Add chicken broth.
- Add cooking wine.
- Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in cornstarch.
- Let it thicken, then add chopped tomatoes.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice.
- Just a recipe my Mom gave me.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.