Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 large red onions
- 1 cup (225 ml) white flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) beer
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) pineapple juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) corn starch
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) of oil
- Peel onions and cut off tops.
- Cut into rings or make a blossom.
- Prepare batter by mixing all ingredients except the onions.
- Heat oil.
- Dip onions in batter mixture.
- Fry in oil until golden brown.
- Dust with salt.
- Delicious!!!! Irish old family recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.