Print Friendly Recipe
- A copycat TGI Friday's recipe
- 4 chicken breasts (halved)
- 4 oz (112 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced onion (or 2 Tbsp (30 ml) minced)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Jack Daniels
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Dry White Wine
- Mix all ingredients except chicken to make marinade.
- Marinate chicken breasts at least 4 hours.
- Bake chicken 45 minutes at 350 degrees
- Mix pan drippings with wine and pour over chicken before serving.
- Good with garlic or cheddar mashed potatoes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.