Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless, chicken breasts cut in strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped, including tops
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bourbon
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of vegetable oil
- paprika (just enough to add color)
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- Salt and pepper chicken breast to taste, place in casserole dish.
- Mix orange juice, bourbon, and nutmeg, pour over chicken.
- Sautee onion and scallions in oil with paprika until tender and transparent.
- Spoon onions and scallions over chicken.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.