Print Friendly Recipe
- Lisa Shelton
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pound confectioner's sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). peppermint extract
- food color (of your choice)
- Combine egg whites, 2 cups (475 ml) of sugar, corn syrup, and extract.
- Beat at low speed until blended.
- Increase speed to high and beat until stiff peaks are formed. (About 10 minutes.)
- Stir in 1 cup (225 ml) of sugar. Blend.
- Place mixture in pastry bag with "star" tip.
- For each mint, squeeze small amount out onto cookie sheet lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Let stand 20 to 30 minutes until hard.
- This recipe came from a friend.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.