Print Friendly Recipe
- Michelle Rader
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of cream cheese (softened)
- 6 oz (168 grm). bay shrimp
- 3 thin slices of onion (finely diced)
- 1 tsp (5 ml). of lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). of milk (or more until desired consistency)
- In a small mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Use a hand mixer on medium speed to mix the ingredients and mash the shrimp. Scrape sides of the bowl several times while mixing.
- Serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
- My mother gave me this recipe. It is a great
appetizer for parties.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.