Print Friendly Recipe
- Monica Kim, UCLA
- 2 boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 box Knorr's leek soup mix
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 small can water chestnuts, chopped up
- 2 green onions, chopped up
- 2 sourdough bread rounds
- Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, and leek soup mix in a bowl.
- Add spinach and mix thoroughly.
- Add water chestnuts and green onions and mix.
- Cut one sourdough round into a bowl and fill it with the spinach mixture.
- Cut the other sourdough round into pieces and toast if desired.
- This spinach dip recipe has been in my family
for many generations. Every now and then someone
will add something new to make it even better! I
always get millions of compliments on it, and
people are always begging me for the recipe, so
here it is for all to enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.