Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg) Bow tie Pasta
- 1 Can of Italian Plum Tomatoes
- Capers To taste
- Olives To taste
- Cook macaroni al dente.
- Crush plum canned tomatoes over pasta.
- Tear basil into bite size pieces and toss in the salad.
- Add capers and olives and toss.
- Add some olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Enjoy in good health. Serve hot or cold, your choice.
- It's better the day after!!
- This recipe has been in my family for centuries.
I am proud to call it Catenaccio Pasta Salad
after my family.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.