Print Friendly Recipe
- Jodi from Illinois
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonaise
- 8 oz (224 grm) can of crushed pinnapple (drained)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) (or more) pecans, chopped
- Mix all ingredients in small to medium size bowl.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.
- My Mother gave me this recipe. Anyone that has
ever tried it loves it, but I have learned not to
tell what is in it until after someone has tasted
it. Most people think the ingredients sound a
bit strange. Trust me though once you've had it
you'll love it!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.