Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 cups (700 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 4 sticks margarine
- 2 pounds powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 12 oz (336 grm) bags chocolate chips
- 1 stick canning wax
- Beat peanut butter and margarine well.
- Gradually add powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm (about 1 hour).
- When firm enough to hold shape, shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with plastic wrap.
- In double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and wax.
- With a toothpick, dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate mixture and return to cookie sheet.
- Chill until set. I chill them in the freezer and when they are set, put in a covered bowl or plastic bags and store in the freezer. They are wonderful!
- This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law.
It is a great Christmas candy.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.