Print Friendly Recipe
- Gina Marie's Kitchen, San Diego, California
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 Tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) cooking sherry
- The juice from 1 whole lemon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until all blended.
- Place your choice of meats in a glass pan.
- Pour the marinade over the meats.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Cook meats as desired.
- Every time I've used this marinade, everyone has
requested the recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.