Print Friendly Recipe
- Lora Montgomery
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups (950 ml) baby carrots, sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 cups (950 ml) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) garlic salt
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) margarine (approx.)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken boullion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine or 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- Coat each chicken breast with flour.
- Melt 1 to 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine in large pan.
- Cook chicken until golden on each side, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt 1 to 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine in same pan.
- Add slice carrots and garlic salt.
- Cook until almost tender.
- Add mushrooms and additional margarine if necessary.
- Cook until tender.
- Add chicken boullion, wine or lemon juice.
- Add chicken and let simmer about 10 minutes.
- Sauce should thicken after simmering. If not, mix a little flour and water and stir in.
- We serve this with mashed potatos and serve the carrot/mushroom sauce over both the chicken and mashed potatos.
- This originally started out from a Chicken
Picatta recipe. I changed and added some new
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.