Print Friendly Recipe
- Elina Nierojewski-Velez
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) half and half cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 green pepper, diced
- 1/4 red pepper, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 onion (scalded), diced
- Blend together the avocado, yogurt, cream and milk. (Soup will be thick. If you prefer it a little thinner, you may add more half and half cream or milk.)
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, turn all vegetables and eggs into soup and mix gently. Or you may serve each item on a seperate dish and allow your guests to pick which ones and how much they would like to add to the soup.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- It was created by my mom, Elizabeth, and we make
it every summer.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.