Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp (60 ml) raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) brown sugar
- 12 cups (2825 ml) mixed greens
- 1 cup (225 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) slivered almonds, toasted
- 4 cups (950 ml) strawberries, halved
- salt & pepper to taste
- To prepare dressing, combine garlic, mustard, vinegars and brown sugar in a small bowl. Whisk in oil. Can be made ahead up to 12 hours.
- When ready to serve, mix rest of ingredients together and add dressing.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.