Print Friendly Recipe
- Melissa Payton
- 3 cups (700 ml) Bisquick
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage (regular or hot), at room temperature
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 small jar Cheese Whiz
- Mix sausage with Bisquick.
- Mix in Cheese Whiz.
- Stir in milk until dough sticks together (like making biscuits.)
- Drop by rounded tspfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) about 20 to 25 minutes - until brown.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
- These freeze well after baking.
- These are always requested when we have an Open
House at work. The recipe is always wanted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.